2 slices of bread (brown or white)1/4 glass milk
2 whole eggs
2 tbsp honey
a dollop of unsalted butter
- Break the eggs, add milk and the honey into a flat bowl or a plate.
- Finely whisk all the above ingredients together and keep it aside.
- Toast the break with unsalted butter until it turns golden brown.
- Generously coat the bread (sides as well) in the mixture well.
- Fry it on a hot pan with medium flame, till it turns golden brown (Do not forget to fry the sides of the bread).
- Serve hot with honey and condensed milk(optional).